Slip, Trip, and Fall
Compensation for Indiana Slip, Trip, and Fall Victims
The consequences of slip, trip or fall can be devastating, often resulting in serious injuries including bone fractures, traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal injuries, amputation, or even wrongful death. If a loved one dies or if you sustain injury in a slip, trip or fall on public or private property in Indiana, you may be entitled to financial damages to compensate you for your injuries. To succeed in a slip, trip or fall claim against a public authority, owner, or occupier, you will need experienced attorneys to prove that the injury arose due to their negligence and breach of duty of care.
At Newby Lewis we know what you are going through and we can help you. We have extensive experience representing people who have been injured in slip, trip and fall accidents in Indiana.
Making a claim against a county, city, land owner or occupier is complex and early investigation and gathering of information is critical. We will thoroughly investigate your claim, build the strongest case possible, and hold all responsible parties accountable for your injuries or the wrongful death of your loved one.
Examples of claims include:
- Slip, Trip & Fall on sidewalks and on potholes (for injuries sustained on roads, sidewalks and other pedestrian access areas owned or occupied by municipalities, such as a county and the city, special conditions apply)
- Defective stairs and steps including hand rails
- Spills and clutter in supermarket aisles
- Inadequate lighting
- Carpet wear and tear
- Spills, slippery and wet floors
- design and construction,
- Balcony collapse
- Claims against towns, cities, municipalities, and government departments
- Tenant claims against landlords for unsafe premises
If you would like to speak to a Newby Lewis personal injury lawyer about your potential case, simply call us at 219-362-1577. Our attorneys are happy to discuss your legal options with you in a free and confidential consultation and you will never pay a fee unless we successfully resolve your case.