Compensation for Indiana Victims of Medical Malpractice
You trust doctors, nurses, and any other type of health care worker, to provide you and your loved ones with proper medical care. That includes them asking the right questions, doing the right types of body examinations, getting the right tests done, then discussing with you or your loved ones any medical problem found, along with the risks and benefits of different available treatments. However, health care providers are human and – unfortunately – make mistakes. When those mistakes cause injury or death it is medical malpractice.
Medical malpractice claims are often complex and require in-depth knowledge of that specific area of law, expert medical testimony, and the skills to transform complex medical terminology and issues into understandable and persuasive arguments. We have over 30 years of experience with hundreds of medical malpractice claims. We have the experience and resources to know the law, the medicine, and to advocate for justice when there has been medical malpractice. We have helped those harmed by medical malpractice receive proper compensation for their injury or loss of a loved one. Our lawyers have extensive experience with medical malpractice jury trials and appeals.
Examples of medical malpractice cases include:
- Failure to take an appropriate history from the patient
- Doing an inadequate physical examination
- Failure to recommend proper testing
- Not getting a necessary consultation from a specialist
- Failure to correctly diagnose the problem
- Not discussing the risks and benefits of various available treatments
- Recommending an improper form of treatment
- Errors in medication doses, in testing, in surgery, and in follow-up
- Not timely recognizing, disclosing, or properly reacting to a medical complication