Attorneys for Business and Personal Contracts in Indiana
In the course of conducting business and even when dealing with colleagues and relatives, contracts arean essential and necessary means to spelling out terms and conditions for important transactions or relationships. Every significant transaction involves a contract, including real estate transfers, employing others or accepting employment, partnerships, vendor-supplier relationships, and leases, to mention only a few.
If you are our client, the attorneys of NLKJ have as our goal the protection of your interests while minimizing the risk of litigation. We have years of experience handling litigation of contracts gone awry, so we know the mistakes others can make with vague terms or provisions that have not been sufficiently thought through. When we draft a contract, we avoid ambiguity and wishful thinking. We prefer to use “plain English” in our contracts and keep in mind how each clause might look in court, should a dispute arise.
Our services are comprehensive and draw on the breadth and experience you would expect from a large law firm.
- Partnership and shareholder agreements
- Vendor/supplier contracts
- Operating agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Employment contacts and non-compete agreements
- Leases and lease-purchase contracts
- Equipment leases
- Employment contracts
- Contracts between land owners regarding use of property
- Real estate purchase and sale contracts
- Business transfer contracts between generations of the same family
- Purchase or sale of a significant personal asset
Attorneys Specializing in Contracts