Attorneys for Effective Collections of Debt in Indiana
We assist clients in collecting delinquent accounts that arise from a broad range of causes. Our clients come from every sector of our regional economy: large and small banks, savings and loans, credit card companies, landlords, commercial lenders, auto dealers, companies, insurance companies and creditors in personal transactions.
Our approach to collections is predicated on using our resources efficiently to save you money in legal fees. Sometimes a well-crafted demand letter is sufficient to bring a debtor to a negotiation. If not, we’re prepared to do whatever is necessary to recover your money or assets, including garnishments, attachments, replevins, writs of possession, and other court-mandated solutions.
Working with you every step of the way, our services can include:
- Telephone contact to elicit a response and negotiation
- Mediation, arbitration and, if representing an insurer, subrogation
- Defense against any counter-claim
- Setting up a realistic and enforceable payment plan with the debtor
- Representing your claims in debtor’s bankruptcy proceedings
- Filing liens
- Commencing lawsuits to collect unresolved debts
- Enforcing judgements
Attorneys Specializing in Collections